BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 21, 2008

    Mother's Day present


    Well... I know it's kinda late and so over to talk about mother's day...


    I have exams that's why its been a long time to put up my new post...


    Here it goes.


    I made this myself the night before mom's day for mummy.




    Yeah! my mom is super! I awarded her with this plague indicating "SUPER MOM"!


    That's right!


    I love my mom! She's the first person I met when I'm born into this world!


    Here goes a song for you...



    Mummy, I love you.
    written by: Bev C

    You hold me tight,

    You gave me love,

    You gave me everything I have now.

    I love you, I love you, I love you so......

    Every night you kiss me goodnight!

    Every second I'm in your mind,

    Every moment I know you are here for me.....

    Oh, Thank you for everything,

    I love you, mom.



    Ignore it! haha!



    You are always in my heart!


    No comments: