Thursday, April 30, 2009
I was being such a good student though.... Was late cause of Mr.Joker and we left earlier cause it was so damn boring. I didn't know a thing they were talking about. And one more reason was I had to go for rehearsal!!! Argh Tired....
So in the end I was kinda wasting my time in INTI. I rather stayed at the studio with the rehearsal... =.=
Uhmm well, guess what? My time table is soooooo looooooose. Am going to study only 3days per week. HAHA!!!
Well, the actual first day of college is Monday. So waiting till Monday... :)
See ya INTI students!!! hahaha~~~
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
Thursday, April 23, 2009
the Little Girl. AVONNA.
Me, Bam, chick and Yihong had dinner at Da Tuan Yuan. Then headed to Jusco to get someone's birthday present. And find TAN PANG YANG ( my Book arh )
That's all for now...
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
It spells. " R E C Y C L E"
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Sunday, April 19, 2009
What do you think?
Jeans Dress on me;
Halter neck top again on Sher.
Then we went over to "Kei Tak Shek" (cantonese)
Get what I mean?
I love MANGO LOH...
YA LOH.... This is a nice pose weii.
Then, it was Sher's favourite activity of the day!
See? It's not windy, but we were basically running to the cinema !! hah
And finally we reached!
We watched He's Just Not That Into You
The movie isn't as interesting as I thought though...
My ratings 4/10
But at least I get to see some HAWT actors and actresses I like.
Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Anniston, Drew Barrymore and Justin Long.
Nahh, I wouldn't recommend anyone to watch it though....
So, we continue with our window shopping after the movie.
Little Miss Naughty
We also went to everyone's all time favourite fast food restaurant Mc Donald's for ice cream.
Me and Wendy's fav!
And Sher had Mocha.
Look at the clumsy little girl!
Wendy sent me home and they went for dinner together while I follow my mom and brothas to visit grandma in Sasaran. Had our dinner there.
And Oh how I love their poodle.
Cuddly little creature.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
001. Real name : Beverly Chew Yih Yian
002. Nickname(s) : Fishball (primary), laughing machine (F4+F5)
003. Age: 17 and 6 months
004. Zodiac sign : Libra, the creative one
005. Male or female : feeeeeemale
006. Elementary : Ba~~ Marry had a LITTLE LAMB
007. Middle School : SJK (c) Kong Hoe
008. High School : SMJK Kwang Hua
009. College school: Belum enroll lagi.
010. Hair color: Silky Black
011. Long or short: Long
012. Loud or Quiet: No one knows me of being quiet i think?
013. Sweats or Jeans: Definitely my Levi's Jeans babeyy!
014. Phone or Camera: SE Cyber-shot
015. Health freak: Nope
016. Drink or Smoke?: Haha! Anti-smokers and I cant drink
017. Do you have a crush on someone: Not really.
018. Eat or Drink : I enjoy the luxurious delicacies ;)
019. Piercings : 2 each one on each ear.
020. Tattoos : None. Not allowed even tho I wanna tatt my mom's name hahahah!!
021. Social or Anti-Social: Social
022. Righty or lefty: Righty
023. First piercing: 4 years old
024. First relationship: ?
025. First Best Friend: Sher, the wicked witch.
026. First Award: Err, gotten too many awards lahh..
027. First Kiss: Masih secured dengan saya.
028. First Pet: 2 little tortoise.
029. First Big Vacation: Either Aussie or Korea lah.
030. First Love at first sight: err... 2008?
031. First Big Birthday: 1 year old gua?
032. First Surgery: few years back. For my braces thingy.
033. First sport you joined: Volleyball?
034. Orange or Apple juice: Juicy Orange!
035. Rock or Rap: Rock on babe! Rap is so lifeless. Sry lah sher. oppo XD
036. Country or Screamo: Country
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: Backstreet boys
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: Britney spears
039. Night or Day: Windy Day
040. Sun or Moon: Moon
041. TV or Internet: Internet
042. Playstation or xbox: According to bro, Xbox lah.
043. Kiss or hug: Both
044. Iguana or turtle: turtle in a big big pond which is clean everytime.
045. Spider or bee: OMG! My worst nightmare is SPIDER! but pls lah i also bitten by bee several times.
046. Fall or spring: Spring
047. Limewire or iTunes: Limewire
048. Soccer or baseball: Soccer!! Woohoo!
049. Eating : nothing
050. Drinking : water
051. Excitement level: 5/10
052. I'm about to : get nagged by dad if i dont do my chores now.
053. Listening to : When you're Gone
054. Plans for today : its wednesday. I've got Japanese class.
055. Waiting for : mom to come home.
056. Energy level: 8/10
057. Thinking of someone: no one lah.
058. Want kids?: oh dont want hyper-active ones.
059. Want to get married?: Uhmm...
060. When: 10 years later.
061. How many kids do you want: Plan that after I got a high-paid job. teehee
062. Any names on the mind: Nahh, not gonna reveal it.
063. What did you want to be when you're a kid: 1st Lady PM!
064. Careers in mind: urghh....?
065. Mellow future or wind:Mellow Future
066. Something you would never try: Smoking.
067. When you want to die: After I enjoy enough gua?
I assume this is talking bout my ideal guy.
068. Lips or eyes : When you look me in the EYES...
069.Romantic or Funny: Romantic
070. Shorter or taller?: Taller
071. Protective or Caring: Protective
072. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous
073. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both
074. Sensitive or loud: Loud
075. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
076. Trouble maker or hesitant: Nahaha!
077. Muscular or normal: I love the bod of Jason Statham! Smokin' HAWT
HAVE YOU EVER:
078. Kissed a stranger: err... No...
079. Broken a bone: No
080. Lost glasses/contacts: Contacts selalu happen to me.
081. Ran away from home: Nope
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense: No lah.
083. Killed somebody: Hell NO! Or else i'll be in the jail kan?
084. Broken someone's heart: Oops I did it again? HAHA!
085. Had your heart broken: Uhmm, I hate him! =P
086. Been arrested: Nope
087. Cried when someone died: Yea
088. Liked a friend more than a friend: Von
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself: Yes
090. Miracles: Yes
091. Love at first sight: Yes but it didnt work out well.
092. Heaven: Yes
093. Santa Claus: 50/50
094. Sex on the first date: NO that's for da bitches!
095. Kissing on the first date: Tak tahu lah ni.
o96. Angels: Yes
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now: No
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life:Yes
099. Do you believe in God: Yes
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people.
TAGGED by miss sher, going to tAG:
Caleb, Evonne, Ian, Amy, Sue Jean, 5 more volunteer lah k?
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
I say "Who said so?!"
Ahah! My daddy is the best in this whole wide world. Even though he could be very very naggy all the time. But you should know that this what parents do best! They could be very strict sometimes. But you should know this is for your own good. If they don't stop you, who's going to? Hmm...
Nahaha! Not here to talk crap... I'm not a parent yet so I won't nag here. But my dad was in a good mood earlier today. He took 5 of us to Osaka in Bandar Baru Klang for dinner. Aww man I was thinking, "Damnit! I don't really eat japanese food lah weii!! ".
In the end, I enjoyed the most of the food served, except for Sashimi. (Uhmm, I know many people loveeee it, but I can't handle the cold raw meat in mouth like that. I'll try to get used to it.) The best dish of the night was KoBei Beef! (costed us the 50% of the total bill!) Aww man! That was the best beef I had ever tasted! The tender meat, it just melt in my mouth! Felt like as if I was in Heaven. Urgh not that bombastic...
Oh other than that, there were some stuff like Sushi which they called as Maki. I would recommend you to try the Black Dragon Maki. Nice! And Klang Maki as well. One more dish was Salmon Volcano! Not to forget, Scallop as well. Well, I don't remember the name of that dish though. Yum Yum Yummy~~~ Sluuurrrpee!
Well, sad case, I was too addicted to the food and the process I totally forgotten about pictures! Don't worry! I will TRY to remember that next time I go there. Well, I'm not sure when is the next trip... Haha!
And hey guys, do remember that Mother's Day is just around the corner! Have you prepared a present for her? If not, do visit www.journalofarts.blogspot.com sometimes, (few days later) for some cool and fancy mother's day gift! In progress lahh... Haven't post it up.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Dad, you'll bring home this little fella back home for us right?
But however guys, I'm also in love with Maltese since I saw it! Cute lah pup tu! But it cost much much more expensive compare to poodle man! Gosh. Dad would definitely choose poodle instead! =(
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Monday, April 6, 2009
Ok, it's not about smoking of health. Nothing is actually related to that in this post. I had performance in Sunway Pyramid. Like usual we as the Big Jie Jie have to reach the place earlier than other dancers to rehears first. I went there with Amy. Thanks babe! C.Kei was in the car as well. We reached there 10minutes earlier and no one arrived yet. So we went to the ladies. Since it was still early, Amy decided to "Shock-Sendiri"lah. Hah! I am always the one who has the camera. So here comes my handy cam working!
Alright, alright that's enough of SS photos. Went back to the stage and met up with T.Sin and others. The rehearsal and spacing was bad real bad! hrmmm....
Got the idea right?
So after everything's done. We left the stage and decided to cari makan well, Ms. Gan promised to let us claim our makan money! 6 of us were suppose to eat together but Amy was in a rush so we didn't join them. Three of us, Amy, CK and me myself went to Asian Avenue to makan Korean food and that was my first time. Hmm.... I ordered to Rice Cake with Cheese actually but it was too freakin-super-duper hot and spicy and I couldn't handle it. Me and Amy changed lah. How kind of her... Thank you!
Then, kind-hearted Amylene offered me her rice which was called something in Korean but I can't remember. Its like some mixed vege with rice and their sauce and some beef. It was alright. Haha! Waiting mom to bring me to somewhere else to makan Korean lahh...