BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 5, 2008

    Time to Relax and hit the sandy beach

    Well, ya I know its trials. But still we still need some sweet time to cool down and relax.

    C'mon! Don't pressure youself too much!

    So, I went to Pulau Tioman last weekend (Merdeka weekend). Went to Mersing jetty by car! Owh, my butt was burning, sat in the car for 4 hours! Torturing... And I woke up at 4am to prepare!

    Yikes!

    So we set off to the island by ferry!

    1stDay- Snorkelling briefing and practise.
    2ndDay- Snorkelling!
    3rdDay- Scuba Diving and home sweet home!

    so here's some pictures.









    2 comments:

    evonneblogs said...

    where's ur bikini snaps?!?!^^

    Beverly said...

    =P
    honestly i din realize i din took with my bikini! haha