BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 24, 2009

    @.@

    What is going on?! Everything between us is getting confusing and difficult!
    Saying empty promises just make me so disappointed...
    It didn't happen only once not twice but 3 times already...
    Just say you couldn't make it... that's all, just so easy, don't have to promise anything.
    Telling other people something which I didn't want you to tell...?? Why did you do that?
    And yes I'm sorry sis, I didn't tell you about my stuff, I made you feel left out I assume?
    But I don't think you know everthing behind this... Sorry.

    1 comment:

    evonneblogs said...

    chill out my dear
    u and me are going to have a long long talk
    pour out to me when the time comes ok?
    love ya
    ^^