BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 24, 2010

    My chubby brother turned 11.

    And, I have been MIA for so long. I have been so busy with the hectic college life where I have 3 tests in one week. Tests, Assignments, tests and assignments again. ♥

    The day before my brother’s birthday, we celebrated my cousin’s birthday in his house BBQ-ing. Family gathering like this is always the best.

    DSCN6073 DSCN6080  DSCN6082 DSCN6092 DSCN6097 DSCN6099

    Then, when we got back home. FATTY OPEN THE PRESENT! QUICK!!

    DSCN6102 DSCN6104 DSCN6106

    And he got what he wanted for so long. A cooolio watch! He was so excited about the watch. The past few days he has been wearing the watch and taking care of it with extra extra care!

    DSCN6108

    That day was also my best bud, Evonne’s birthday. It was St. Patrick’s Day as well. I had no choice but to wear her favourite color GREEN that day. To support her birthday and St. Patrick’s Day.

    *P/s: that is my first ever green color shirt!

    DSCN6114

    Its like our tradition to buy Strawberry Delight from Fruity everytime.

    DSCN6116 DSCN6117 DSCN6121 DSCN6132

    Daddy brought us to Avanthi an Italian restaurant in Sunway Resort for dinner that night. That place is amazing.

    DSCN6145

    Just look at those bread! They served us with 4 basket of bread. All the bread is so so so nice!

    DSCN6147 

    Birthday boy’s amazing lobster!

     DSCN6152

    Daddy’s lamb chop.

    DSCN6150

    Brother’s and my Australian Wagyu beef.

    DSCN6151

    Last but not least, mom’s Aglio Olio Coolio Spaghetti.

    DSCN6155

    As a complimentary, my brother got a tiramisu from the restaurant!

    DSCN6149 DSCN6160

    Do you notice something? We were all in black except for mom in grey. Black makes us look slim! hahahah!

    I shall post up about Evonne’s birthday celebration in the karaoke soon! stay tune.

    No comments: