BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 20, 2008

    is it really you?

    I've fell so deep for you! Don't you realize that? Its so hard to express my feelings to you... Is it true about all the things you told me? All about you are a new guy now... not like the older days? I would trust you with all my hearts...because I've already fell so deeply... I fell for you since the day i first saw you... What can i do now? The thing i can do is to wait... and waiting doesn't feel good! Have you ever waited for someone you really loved? Well... let me tell you.. it really doesn't fell good! It makes your day become dull... It makes your colourful day become colourless as in just plain ol' black and white... I don't want the waiting days anymore... I don't know what to do...

    1 comment:

    L e o N said...

    do what your gut tells, what else to follow when you canot follow logic and sense?

    lucks.