BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 15, 2008

    OMG I HATE HER!

    Fireworks, creating beautiful scenaries, so colourful, it brings happiness to all...

    Sadly, it doesn't last long... It was quite after a while... Everything ended at that moment, no more happiness...

    She's doing it again,What did my family ever do to her? Does she have to do this?

    She's the worst B***H i have ever met! Crazy woman crazy mind crazt thinking!!

    I HATE her!! I don't have respects for her cz she doesn't deserve respects from me! She's just some stupid SH*T!

    Like mother like daughter huh? Just like her clone! Treat them invisible is the best way for me as they treat me invisible!

    Saying that my mother is a handicapped?! My mom can't afford to buy a car for herself? What the hell! My mom is a healthy lady! I bet she's much more healthier than u!

    That is our own business! A gift for my mom is just a gift! What's wrong with it?! You don't have the rights to comment on this! SHUT UP!

    We'll see will you give a house as wedding present to your daughter maybe? OMG! That's worse! Worse than my mom, the handicapped one, who received a car for her wedding present!

    You want to kill us with posoned words? C'mon what did we ever do to you? I bet you life is misearable huh?

    Yea, creating new stories is fun, huh? Creating stupid stories to ruin one's name? Having you this B***H telling stories to my grandma about my mom? Having my grandma to think that my mom's a evil witch?

    More stories? Having you saying something not who i am? That's way too much! Don't you ever dare speak in my face again! I HATE YOU!

    Your such a loser! Its really miserable to be in your life! Wish you will never find a way back and be as miserable as you are right now!

    P/S: THERE MAY CONTAIN SOME INAPPROPRIATE WORDS.. I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT... THIS IS A TRUE STORY! THANX!

    No comments: