BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 15, 2008

    HOW?

    how to confess something to your loved ones?
    It's hard.
    I just don't know how to said it out to her.
    What I have always kept in my heart.
    Is it me or is it you?
    is it me being over sensitive?
    I don't know!!!
    Frustrated!
    Can everything change back to the ori?
    It would be so much better.
    Everything we used to said were real, from the bottom of our heart.
    But how about now? Is it true? Everything you said is crap. Nothing much.
    My heart is broken into pieces...
    I can't be writing everything out in my blog... There will be no response.
    I too need someone to hold on, to talk to, to cry at, to play with, to do anything we pleased... but not now... Its not the same anymore.
    You were the one. And I don't mean that you have to continue to be but just be true to me.
    I would definitely appreciate that!
    How can I start talking?

    2 comments:

    evonneblogs said...

    bev,remember what u told me when i face the same problem??

    things would remain the same,
    it either turns better or worse
    but its up to u.

    to you & we said...

    Hey your writing is only about love ~? no other subject?