BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 30, 2008

    Chelsea vs Malaysia at Stadium Shah Alam



    Tuesday, 29-07-2008. Me and my brother joined Evonne to Stadium Shah Alam to watch Chelsea vs Malaysia football match.
    I made my decision last minute and luckily there's still tickets left! That made Evonne so happy that she wouldn't have to be the only girl. And we both could high together!


    I was so excited! That was the first I'm gonna watch it live! I got to see world class player! Though I'm so not a Chelsea fan. I'm fan of Arsenal!



    Traffic Jam... The stadium was crowded. That was the first time I saw Stadium Shah Alam so beautiful! Never once I saw they turn on the lights. So, we got into the stadium and found a nice spot where there's no need to crowd with peoples and its absolutely a great view from there.


    Everyone of course shouted and screamed when the players came to the field. It was awesome! I got to see world class football player man! How I wished they were Arsenal players. I will be mad by the time! Hah! And as for Evonne my enemy, she hoped that they were ManUnited...


    Joe Cole is so darn handsome! He's charming! Check out the poster! And I saw Ballack too! He didn't play in the match he was doing some warm-ups at the side. I dont know chelsea's player well. Just know the few of them. And Peter the goalkeeper is so so tall!



    It started off well. Then there was some injuries occured.

    In the 1st half, Chelsea scored one goal as well as the 2nd half. Making it 2-0. Sad Malaysia didn't scored but I'm sure they did their best! I saw they were quite good. The goalkeeper had blocked off a few balls from going into the goal. And Malaysian also had some chance to score. Our nation team's defend was great! But attack wasn't good enough. Keep the good work boys!

    Someday you'll make it into the world class football team ya'll!


    So, everyone screamed and cheered whenever Malaysian got their feet on the ball! Cheering! Malaysia Boleh!


    That was a great experience and I want to do it again! Next time its gonna be Arsenal ya'll! And I'm gonna be at the Grand stand the next time! Woot!~ If they aren't coming to M'sia I'll go to England!~! I promised Evonne I'll accompany her to ManUnited's match she as well promised me to come with me to Arsenal's! Thanks vonnie!
    Here are the camwhore part! =) enjoy!





    As though we are Chelsea's No.1 fan...

    Look at the crowd!








    5 comments:

    evonneblogs said...

    hip hip horray!!
    for malaysia.
    oh bev!!
    cant wait to catch arsenal n man u versus malaysia.
    football freaks v are huh?

    Beverly said...

    haha! of course!
    i'm crazy over football!
    ARSENAL rocks!

    H@r@ld said...

    how much was the ticket??

    n don dream of the malaysian national team will beat any of the premier league team..its juz a dream!! lol

    yeah.. Arsenal is da best!! keke

    Beverly said...

    rm33 only.
    and we got a great view frm that place too

    H@r@ld said...

    wahhh..so dam cheap!!..i heard old trafford de ticket cost 200 pound..the lowest seat la..n u nid 2 book it 10 yrs earlier!! its rediculous
    thx god i m arsenal fan..no nid go 2 tat stupid stadium..keke