BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 17, 2010

    Happily ever after!

    I’ve been going to wedding dinners recently. One thing these wedding dinners have in common  is that there’re  Karaoke session for the guests.

    O-M-G

    You know, the music is super loud and their voice is the super major pollutant of the environment! If this is American Idol, and I am Simon Cowell, I would have repeated “Rubbish!” for gazillion times!

    Anyway, the food today was fantastic! Just look at our faces! hehe! Delicious yummy pork chop!

    DSC03157 DSC03156 DSC03155

    tigerchineseThe new year 2010 started off great. and everything is still awesome! Now, its time for us to prepare for the CNY! *thought I won’t be around for CNY*

    Went shopping with mommy and she got me new bed sheet! Spot the picture! Its aussino KIDS! hehehe! But its too adorable for me not to buy it. I want to be in dreamland! And, wooots! Maybeline mascara is forever the best! =)) Chiioness!

    DSC03163 DSC03164

    Oh there is more to come for CNY! More clothes! =))) Shopping spree!!~~~

    No comments: