BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 9, 2010

    Use your finger wisely.

    RUDE_narrowweb__300x386,0

    It was a beautiful Sunday morning till we met a crazy old man on the road today… I was driving my family to One Utama. At a junction, I was following my own lane and put my signal indicating to the left. And this freaking old uncle honk me and slowed down. When he was beside my car, he stared at me. He seriously cockstared me. So dad was angry cause I didn’t do anything wrong but did the right thing to let him cross first. Then, when I passed by this uncle, he rolled down his window and said “F*ck you!” @.@ Oh my god. He is freaking old already wei! What the hell man… We reached the traffic light and dad rolled down my side of the window and scolded him back! And there were hand signs which you don’t wanna see. haha! Oh my god, what a stupid and brainless uncle lah! I slowed down for you to cross first ler… Haih… crazyness …

    3 comments:

    Steffi said...

    The best thing is after you swear, you look straight ahead so that fler will be cursing at himself.

    Caleb said...

    Haha! Good one Steffi. In fact, while you're at it looking straight, put a mirror to the side of the face. Hah!

    carwyn said...

    haha.i use middle finger...to those middle finger user haha!!