BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 25, 2009

    >.<

    25 February 2009

    Today, the "Mega Yakin Crew" (Caleb, me, Kelvin, HaoJie and AhKeong) went to our old school, Kwang Hua to give out flyers. It is to promote our centre to KH students.

    In fact anyone here who is interested to take English class is welcome to join Mega Yakin Tuition Centre! They are your teachers, they are your friends! =D I'm sure you will never regret joining Mega Yakin for English tuition! I can assure you that!

    For more information, please contact:

    Pusat Tuisyen Mega Yakin
    28, Tingkat 1, Lorong Kasawari 4,
    Taman Eng Ann,
    41150 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
    03-33428860
    caleb@megayakin.edu.my

    Ok, back to the topic... So well, we gave out flyers at the main gate of KH for around half an hour. Like always, apparently I was the one and only girl who can join them everytime! So, I kinda turn into a "guy" already.... And I'm their "Heng Dai" but not "ji mui"! Gosh! I'm a FEMALE, guys! =.=''

    Then, the centre treat us to lunch. We went to Jusco to makan in a restaurant which I forgotten what is called...

    Well, I was the only one who didn't got belanja cause I was with my friends! Caleb, remember! My NZ Natural! haha!

    Yea, so I met up with Ian today for lunch and hang out... And met his friend Andy. =D Everything was fine except for the boys who were disturbing and annoyed me alot! Urgh!!
    That was the day....

    2 comments:

    Caleb said...

    NZ Natural? Haha! Sure thing!

    Sorry we guys were being such asses today. Can't help being mischevious. Feel like such a kid again! Haha!

    Thanks for posting this. Good stuff! :)

    Beverly said...

    yea childish! =P
    I support MY! Yay! Help you to promote mah...