BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 24, 2009

    workshop

    So, last Thursday and Friday, me, nicholas, wendy, siok li and wei keong attended a workshop in Damansara. An institute called IACT. It was about Mass Communications, Graphic Design, Multimedia D, Advertising, PR... It was fun.
    The lectures there were all really cheerful. They made the class full of laughters and it was not boring at all!
    Haha!
    By the way, we actually watched a lot of TV ads from other countries. Well, I'm impressed cause the Tv ads here are not that effective and they are lame. The TV ads from other countries make people cry and laugh. They made good use of emotional appeal on people... There was alot of stuff to learn.
    The workshop actually last for 4 days but I only joined them for two days.... :(
    Well, I missed the haunted room and the live band concert and speeches and fun stuff on Saturday....




    I'm broadcasting live from IACT! =D







    No comments: