BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 15, 2009

    Im glad that they are happy!

    HAPPY V DAY PALS!
    Yea, it was valentine's day on saturday. As most of you know it was also Yihong's birthday that particular day. The next day was Worm's birthday however.
    So we the gang gathered at Bukit Tinggi to celbrate the 18 year old's birthdays!
    Yaw was trying very hard to light up the candles... LOL

    Look at them blow their candles off.

    Strawberry Delight. I love this very much!
    Umm... Present from the SG! I'm glad she loved it! We made specially for her!

    Me with the birthday girl!

    She's my love! Don't get jealous CS!


    All of us who joined on Saturday.



    The grrls




    The boiss


    And the Sampat Gang, 3 of them missing. I can accept that of course von is in NS, Kay with her hubby for V Day... but GSC???

    Yihong

    Rose~ I forced CS to buy that. keke!
    Me with my beloved er jie!


    No comments: