BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 18, 2009

    miss you~

    This is the pose I love the most!
    Tongue out!
    YYYaw is leaving us for 3 months for national service!
    You don't worry! I won't break my promises to you.
    i'll take your place being the "man" in the house! hah!
    We will always miss you and think of you and love you!
    Lol. It's not like you're leaving us forever.
    I'll just take your place for a while to take care of your girls, your sweet hearts.
    You put down everything here and leave it to me and go have fun in NS!
    Sorry for what I did the past few days and thank you so much for forgiving me again and again! No matter what happens, I will forever more be there for you like you had always did!
    Only 2 years of friendship, sparkled to a relationship between family no one could ever imagine. You always think and worry what will be in the future? Will SG still be together? This and that. Everything. You care for every single one of us and you don't give up on us even though it's hard.
    Let me tell you.
    You are the man!!
    Having you in this family makes the world go round!
    ~~Love is in the air~~
    You yourself also remember the promise you made! Come fetch me go Yam Cha! And shopping as well k? ;)
    Love you the most!
    No.6 The Laughing machine
    Bev
    *hot and sexy*

    No comments: