BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 29, 2009

    Double birthday!

    First up is my chubby little brother! He's 10 but he is humungous!
    Lol. What I mean is his size is as if he is 13 or 14.
    erhmmm...
    Like seriously don't even look at the cake.
    It is the worst and ugliest cake I have ever seen. Cause some sneaky people curi-curi makan even before we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    We went to a seafood restaurant in near Subang Airport.
    It was terrific!
    Everything there was fresh.
    We ordered and picked some good sea creatures to makan.
    I know i sound so evil here eating sea creatures but don't tell me you don't eat them huh??
    First dish and the main dish of the day:
    Cheesy Lobster
    Oh hoho! I felt so fulfilling and happy that day eating this!!
    Look at the colour and you can imagine how good it was.
    It taste as good as it looks!!
    Next,
    Flower Crab.
    This is was nice as well but it was slightly spicy.
    I can handle spicy food but not those which are EXTREMELY spicy.
    And this dish was EXTREME!

    Yee Mee with Lobster Head.
    Lol!!
    Basically, this one was not extreme but it was alright.
    The taste was good.


    Lala.
    Hmm... For me, I don't fancy lala.
    Cause I always think they taste like mud and sand.
    Lol.
    But as for the parents and brother, they said it was DELICIOUS!

    And lastly,
    we can't miss out fishy right?
    Sun Hong (In hokkien)
    Haha! It doesn't taste like any other fishy, Others are like not "Firm"
    This is muscular and I love it!
    The sauce was amazing as well!


    After my dinner I went over to Station 1 for a while to celebrate Evonne's birthday!
    The green girl. "Green is Good."
    Lol!
    And here is her GREEN cake!
    Omg! the lovely green girl with her lovely green pandan cake!!
    She was so happy!
    And almost everything of her presents are GREEN in colour.
    She is crazy over them!
    The girls.
    Well, that's all and so sorry to worm for waiting lah yeah! XD

    No comments: