BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 7, 2009

    My friday~

    Candid shot of Miss Bev makan-ing Baked Choco Pudding.
    Ok, so you're curious about where I went? =)
    Nick, SiokLi, WeiKeong and muahhh went to Damansara. We checked out some college campus. Woot~ The surroundings there is awesome! The atmosphere is definitely for a person like me! Magnificent!
    Skip that part....
    ~~~
    Before that we went to The Curve to have our lunch at The Apartment. Yup, The Apartment. This place is Fantastic! You should try it one day! The deco over there makes you relax. Umm... They decorated the place with white wooden chairs and sofas and sofa-bed and lamps and purple walls... ... Owh! Everything there is so romantic. For sure I will visit that place again. Tell me if you want to enjoy the atmosphere there as well! =D

    SiokLi's Chocolate Mousse.


    Miss Bev with Miss Siok.
    Our table was actually made out of old wooden door! Serious weii!


    The Baked Chocolate Pudding. Yummy Choco!!~
    After everything, we went to IACT. Nick and Wei Keong signed up for their course! They are going for the April intake. Well, as for me, I'm gonna have to bug my dad everyday until he gives me an exact answer!
    Night time...
    ~~~
    A person like me is always bored at Friday nights. I won't be at home, sitting on the couch that time. So, I ajak-ed my "Sistas" for a Girls' Nigh Out. She wanted to watch movie in cinema so ok lah... Then, we decided to watch The Watchmen. Let me tell you before you regret watching this. This is like the Worst Movie I had ever watched! Seriously I didn't get a thing they were talking about! *Though I know its about some Super Hero stuff. But urgh! Take my advice. Don't waste your money and your friggin' time to watch it! WAsted! My 10bucks~ urgh forget it!

    No comments: