BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 11, 2008

    E.V.E.R.Y

    Every night i sleep with a smile,
    Everyday I am so happy,
    Every night in my dreams, i dream of you.
    This is my feeling for you. Can't you sense it?

    I feel so lonely when you weren't talking to me...
    I was impatient when you didn't reply...
    Are you alright?? OR What were you doing??
    There were a lot in my mind....

    Every second you will appear in my mind,
    Every minute i will miss your voice,
    Every hour i can't wait to see you again,
    Every day and night I am happy because you are there.

    What is the true meaning of LOVE?
    And what is the feeling of crush?

    You are always worry for someone you love but not angry...
    You care for your love ones, health, studies, life...
    You won't be angry for what he/she did... but You will worry...
    Impatient when he don't reply your message or when he is busy...
    But you will wait a bit longer to wait for his reply...
    But you can't wait to send him a message just to say "How are you?"
    Asking your love ones to sleep earlier... but not to ask her talk in the middle of the night...
    Cares for her health and make sure she sleep tight...
    Never wants her to do those things which aren't good for herself
    ...

    No comments: