BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 31, 2008

    when you're gone gone gone

    I've Never Felt This Way Before, everything that i do reminds me of you. And the clothes you left they ly on the floor and they smell just like you, i love the things that you do. When you're away i count the steps that you take, do you see how much i need you right now? When you're gone, the pieces of my heart i'm missing you, when you're gone the face i came to know is missing too, when you're gone the words i need to hear to always get me through the day and make it okay... I Miss You! We were made for each other, out here forever, i know we were. I know ever wanted is for you to know, everything i do i give my heart and soul. I can hardly breathe i need to feel you right here with me... I miss you...

    No comments: