BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 14, 2008

    this is what my heart tells me

    my heart tells me everything i need to know.. my heart tells me he is the right guy for me... because i have already deeply in love with him... this is the first time im having this kind of feeling... so deep... so unpredictable.. so unexplainable... so wonderful...

    how i wish i could be his side... how i wish i meet him in a right situation... the guy i met is so far away from me... its so hard for us to commit into a relationship... so far away.... this has become a barrier for us...

    Can you wait? Wait for me? I would wait as long as it takes to be right beside you... I want to ask you... Would you wait for me? After I am able to settle all these things? But im scared... what if the answer come out from your mouth ain't what i want? Oh... torturing... by thoughts...

    But i wanna let you know... i will always wait as long as it takes... no matter what... and i don't know where the hell my guts come from?? you're nothing good... you smoke... you drink... you aren't the guy i was waiting for... but why you are??

    2 comments:

    evonneblogs said...

    hey dear,dun put too much thoughts on tis matter k?
    it'll definitely drive u crazy(u're a lil crazy rite now already^^)
    but i really hope u dun get too work up bcoz of tis matter
    let it slowly b
    u'll get wat u wan when the time is rite
    for now
    concentrate on wat u r suppose to k??
    love ya always!

    Beverly said...

    thanx!! muaxx