BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 6, 2008

    S H I P

    "It's a feeling far beyond meaning and definition.. Its abstract.. All i can say is i know i have feelings for u although we don't really know each other.. And that has become a barrier for us now.. I want to know u.. The real u.. u and not anyone else before we commit into a relationship.. Because i no longer want a ship that sinks.. i want a ship that voyage into enchanted places.."


    I am forever more willing to sail in that ship which voyage to enchanted places. Places where there's only me and you... where i can find everything wonderful... Right! i wouldn't to sail in a ship that is amde out of paper. She won't reach any place by time and she will sink and disappear in just a glimpse. Sink into the ocean which is so deep, dark and lonely..so deep inside.

    But still i am willing to sail the ship with u and only u. Sail in a ship that is as solid as platinum, as shinning as diamond, as beautiful as my feeling for u, as powerful as the Mighty God Zeus, may the ship bring me n you, together we sail to a place where no one has ever been, where there's only me n you!

    1 comment:

    evonneblogs said...

    yeah!!tis is the post i'm waiting for
    love it so much!!!