BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 9, 2008

    A Brand New Day

    09th june 2008, Monday.
    Mid-term holidays ended and School reopens.
    And the worst day of all!
    It's time to get our mid-term exam's result!
    And what I got are unsatisfied results...
    As usual, I failed my weak subjects.
    The ONLY thing I'm not happy with is my English!
    What?! A2 for my english?! This sucks bad!
    High expectation will only bring you higher disappointment!
    So, now which is too late, I'm gonna brush up those subjects!
    For my future I must and I can!
    There's more to come...
    This Saturday is the Final for the dance, singing and instrumental competition!
    Of course Matt's coming!
    Do I really expect us to get champion now?
    Well... Maybe a little. Who don't right?
    My previous hope was to get into the finals that's all.
    But now, everybody do expectus to be the champion!
    My only wish is all my friends is gonna have as much as fun as me on the stage!
    Victory doesn't show everything, as long as we are happy!
    Let's make the next day even brighter!
    -A new life with Matthew-
    I love my bf!>.<

    No comments: