BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 18, 2008

    The Night

    A night to be remembered,
    When we show everyone what we are capable of.

    A night to be remembered,

    When we danced with our souls.

    A night when nightmare comes,
    When we LOST!

    A nightmare which is actually a sweet dream,
    When I saw my friends there.

    A night which is so remarkable,
    When I realized I was wrong.

    A night which is so amazing,
    We actually won! Won over ourselves!

    A night of groovy night fever,
    We danced with passion.

    A night, a night,
    Supported by friends.

    The night, a sweet memory,
    We WON!

    2 comments:

    evonneblogs said...

    bev!!!
    i feel so teary rite now
    seeing the way u put things n
    the fact that v actually lost!!!
    nvm,like wat u've said v won memories!!!
    love ya always^^

    Beverly said...

    thanks von! indeed we did a great job! love u!