BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 11, 2008

    Rien n'est aussi spécial que vous à moi

    Owh.. What the hell is that?

    NOTHING IS AS SPECIAL AS YOU TO ME.

    Yes yes.

    In this pitch black night which i'm in,
    You're like light that remains in my sight.
    Without you I'll be in agony,
    Coup in darkness and insanity,
    Shall all fade but I know there will always be you,
    You, and only you.
    As I bid my goodnights,
    I too bid my undying love to you.

    Now, every second of my life is occupied by you.

    Let dreams sparkle like thousands star of me and you until the horizon of dawn wakes you and let your waking thoughts be me.

    Yes. My waking thoughts are you!

    Thou are like the pearl of the world,
    Nor a thousand gold can replace you.
    Shall i compare thy love to the strong Titanic?
    Titanic has shuken, corroded in the salt water.
    And once its cut, simple iodine couldn't cure the wound.
    But thy eternal love shall not fade,
    As for darkness falls, thy love shall shine like a million stars.
    Nor shall mist covers the bright light thee brought.
    As long as man breathe and live,
    So long thy love to me, So long my love to thou.

    Suddenly i got inspiration to a poem! haha

    2 comments:

    H@r@ld said...

    wahh..nice poem bah..lol
    wat is thy n thou liao arr?
    i seems lik forget all those ancient words liao..lol
    u seems lik more inspired by love than the poem..lol

    Beverly said...

    thy= your
    thee/thou= you