BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 23, 2008

    Lucky or Worst day of my Life??

    I feel so lucky to remain alove in this world! All because of the worst day of my life! I went to Midvalley with Ashslyn and Nicholas for the edu-fair.
    We reached Bukit Badak train station at 2.30(or3.00), bought tickets. The train should reach the station in 20 minutes. But guess what? The train actually delayed for almost an hour! Apart from that, there was a heavy rain that afternoon. We have no choice but to go through the rain to the ticket booth. As i pass by a electric fuse box, it exploded!(small explotion). There was sparkle! I was frightened man! We got up the train and there was absolutely no place to sit. As the train go further, there was more people coming in so the train was crowded like hell! I stood in the train the whole journey.
    We reached there around 4.45 and we were freaking hungry! At first we went to the lady's and I waited so long I almost burst! Haha! Went to fair and search for courses which suit me best.
    Then, we went to eat our dinner at Carl's jr. My favourite burger place!
    Shopped...
    We took the train back to kl central and we couldn't find the bus back to klang so we just have to walk a short journey to get the train again! What a nice journey we had!
    Reached home at 12 o'clock!
    That will be the last time i take the stupid train in malaysia!

    1 comment:

    H@r@ld said...

    hahahha..u shud sue the train company's ass