BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 7, 2008

    5 years of hardwork = nothing

    Mood:
    Very angry

    Situation:
    I have no idea what I did wrong? Why things turn out to be so bad? I have worked so hard for this club for 5 years already. I attended the activities, the meetings... I attended almost all of the activities.

    2008 is my last year in high school so I was elected as the Secretary of this club and I was satisfied. I want nothing more than that. As usual, I too joined all the meetings which I should go. I have never been absent from their activities without any acceptable excuses.

    The "big thing" had come. Like the club's tradision, I, as the secretary of the club should be the Vice president of the " big thing"'s comittee. In the end, I was just a little rubbish. I was chosen to be the "bell boy".

    Oh great! That's a great job!!
    How can you treat me like this?
    Well, no matter. I stop doing my stuff cause I was so pissed off by their actions. And I joined the "big thing" in another way as well.

    After the days had passed. I let the anger in me to go... I don't want to waste my time and effort on them after I have resigned.

    But, however, they made me feel so confused and angry by not giving me the appreciation certificate! I was in this club for so long. I had worked my ass off and they didn't even show some appreacition...

    My school's co-curicular cert was the same. I got only 1 for mark the space "jawatan yang disandang" and none for the attendance! You're shitting me! I was the secretary and all I got is 1 mark?!

    Well, yes, they invited me to the farewell party. Fair enough. However, I got a sms saying that it will be posponed and the date wasn't sure yet. So I waited for their call. Guess what? Those f*cking ass had the farewell party without informing when it was.

    So let me tell you people out there. Even secondary school kid now are cruel. So watch out! You won't know what's next...

    2 comments:

    =) said...

    you watch out. lols they are human, what do you expect?

    Beverly said...

    I watch out for what? don get what u mean... ??