BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 10, 2008

    Good Luck to Fellow SPM Students!

    Pray hard for da jie!
    I love you Da Jie! woam cheng
    I love you Er Jie! pohli
    I love you Shan Jie! evonne
    I love you Shi Jie! seow chuieng
    I love you kor kor! yong yaw
    I love you Liu mei! xia shin
    I love you Qi mei! yian kay

    Let's make it a history together! Jia you all of you Sampat Gang Family!

    All the best to everybody whos taking SPM!
    Starts tomorrow!

    4 comments:

    =) said...

    四= si not shi=.=

    evonneblogs said...

    whats' the difference?
    shi? and si?

    Beverly said...

    weii... ppl mandarin chim chim. don argue with him u half banana!

    Kate W said...

    Lol.. thanks ya bev.. I love you too!