BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 6, 2008

    For what I see in you is love.
    For each day that passes by,
    I'm scared, worried...
    Will you leave one day?
    Or will you be forever ever more be here with me?

    I looked out the sky...
    Stars shinning.
    They are telling me
    "Bev, Believe in yourself!"
    I believe in myself!
    I know I can do it!
    But can you?

    The days we had will never be the same again.
    The laughters, everything we had...
    They will not happen as often.
    But one thing I hope is we will never be apart.
    Our love will still be the same.
    No changes...

    "I'm glad you're here. You are the climax of my story book!"
    I Love You.


    3 comments:

    evonneblogs said...

    me ah?!?!
    hahahahahaha

    YYY said...

    Izzit the star' bkb player?? hehe

    -YYY-

    Beverly said...

    Hurh?! Yaw! what are u talking about?! i'm referring to SG! =.=