BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 20, 2008

    Dedication to Mr.Ho

    Tuesdays night had been the moment I have been waiting for throughout the week. I felt extremely happy when the clock strikes 8. It was the only time I could learn something while having fun. Unlike any other tuitions, I definitely would be 'fishing' when the teachers start the boring part... explaining. It was exactly different in his class! Every class was a fun class even when he was teaching the boring grammar...! I was always up for his class! (Except once I was sick, The homo and bisexual class... sorry!)After joining his class only I realised "Learning is FUN!". Lol. He prepared for our class systematically but not 'robotly' tho... Sure there'll be something special and interesting. Something you'll never learn in other tuition centres or classes, I'm sure! And Oh! You gotta ask my g'rrls! They'll know what to expect on Wednesdays! I'll be going around telling them about his class. What he prepared for us, what he did, what he taught... I'll share with them. I just couldn't stop talking about how fun the class is. I just couldn't stop telling them how much I learnt in the class. Even my family knew what I was gonna say when I reached home at 10.20pm every Tuesday night. One more thing you all might want to know the most! He's not some oldies uncle teacher kay? He's so charming! Haha! No lies... =P
    Now, class was over. There was no more. I couldn't hear him saying "See ya' guys next week!"

    I have been looking forward for the next class but now there's no more. We packed our things and left. Going down the stairs. We felt happy because It happened. We felt sad because it was over.
    Eng Ann is my where I go almost everyday. Its like my "Floor head". I miss the stairs so much. I miss the class room so much. I miss the fun. I always thought of the memories we had last time. I miss the place where we enjoyed our caramel popcorns and "Wallace and Gromit- The Were-Rabbit." I miss the projector. The photos. The videos. thinThe Liverpool fan vs Arsenal fan thing. The "cincin maut". The M&Ms. The Food Republic. The essays. The diaries... Everything...
    Its been great being your student and your friend! You have done so much for us! Its not going to be the same anymore. But let's go 'YamCha'!


    `
    ``
    ```
    ````
    `````
    ``````
    ```````
    ````````
    Thanks alot for everything!

    With our very own 'Happy Graduation' song

    Somehow, I couldn't upload the video when he sang a song for us with his guitar. So touched!

    2 comments:

    Caleb said...

    There can never be enough time for us Bev... I feel that there's always something for us to learn together. I may have been teaching you and our friends so much but I've also learnt so much from all of you.

    Thank you for this thoughtful and touching dedication. I will cherish it - always...

    Beverly said...

    =D