BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 28, 2008

    1st day- China Trip

    Hello Readers!! Currently I'm in Hang Zhou, China! OMG! This is definitely a VERY luxurious trip!!
    I'm staying in a 5-stars hotel which is so damn chio!! =D I'm gonna enjoy my jaquzzi!! XD
    Hhaha! Okay just a slight brief...
    Today is the first day...
    Me and my family reached LCCT around 3.40pm. Oh geez... LCCT sucks! The air-cond doesn't work well.... The place is so crowded... We were sweating while checking in... Hmmph... Guess what happened after? Our flight delayed... :( It should depart at 5.30pm but the flight to Hang Zhou departed only at 7.00pm... How sad... Hmmph! Air Asia the low cost carrier- Now everyone can fly! Yea... It was lousy!! It smelled like pee! Eeww...~~~ We arrived at Hang Zhou International Airport at 11.35pm . Haha! Finally... this hotel, East Holiday Hotel made everything perfect!! Wakaka~~!! XD Alright alright... I'll upload the photos when i get back to Malaysia! Muacks~ Nights... 1.57am...

    3 comments:

    Caleb said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Caleb said...

    While you're in Hang Zhou, please drop by Beijing and 'tah pau' one Peking Duck for me. Thanks! Hahaha! ;p

    Beverly said...

    Hahaha! Funny... Beijing is so far away! -.-