BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 10, 2008

    27-11-2008

    I had been quite busy lately after SPM. So, I kinda forgotten that I've got heaps of photos which haven't upload into my computer. Since I'm uploading might as well just upload to my blog as well! =) Flashback to 27-11-2008. The day most of us finished our SPM. So, evonne asked me to bring camera to school. Lol.
    BA 022. Our exam room.

    Hey that day YYaw brought us Curry Puff! Delicious!

    Xia Shin

    Worm

    Chuieng

    Us with Khien

    Two siao po

    Got outta the exam room early

    Sampat Gang my family
    Evonne's Green table.( Green is not good is gross!) =P

    2 comments:

    evonneblogs said...

    naw!!!
    as said the professor in TWILIGHT,
    green is...... GOOD!!
    ^^

    Beverly said...

    As said the laughing machine in SG,
    green is..... GROSS!!
    ^^