BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 5, 2008

    Tag~

    *Got tagged by Ian.*

    1. What's your ambition
    ~ To be on top of the world!

    2. Which is more important to you : Friends/Boyfriend/Girlfriends
    ~ Friends, no matter what, they'll be by your side supporting you!

    3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
    ~ Never!

    4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
    ~ Oh yes I do have!

    5. How many babies do you want?
    ~ Uhh... tough one... 2/3?

    6. What is your goal for this year?
    ~ To get thru my exam ASAP and I did!

    7. Do you believe in eternal love?
    ~ Why not?

    8. Do you want to change your real name?
    ~ Helelluyah yes I do!

    9. What feeling do you love the most?
    ~ agreed. being loved! *love is in the air~~

    10. What are your bad habits?
    ~ No I'm not gonna tell you!

    11. Is there anything you want to tell people who hate you?
    ~ So what?! I'm still a rock star! I've got my rock moves and I don't need you! Guess what? I'm having more fun! I'm gonna show you tonight!

    12. Do you cherish every friendship you have?
    ~ Of course.

    13. What does flying mean to you?
    ~ Freedom.

    14. Who do you love?
    ~ Anyone who appreciates me for who I am.

    15. Who do you hate?
    ~ Nah... Not hating!

    16. Describe the person who tagged you in nine words.
    ~ Seriously, i have no idea!

    17. What would you really like to do now?
    ~ Watch Twilight, Transporter 3, Wild Child

    18. What will you be in the next ten years?
    ~ No Idea...

    19. Coffee or Tea?
    ~ Coffee.

    20. What are you wishing for right now?
    ~ The strong bond between the Sampat Gang will never break!

    I tag:
    Caleb

    3 comments:

    Kate W said...

    ya, must go watch twilight! the movie is nice!

    evonneblogs said...

    ok then since our lil sis recommended it
    v cant afford to miss it bev!

    Beverly said...

    Hehe! Of course!