BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 4, 2008

    horror

    Okay, so today, me, YYaw, YHong and PYang went to Aeon Bukit Tinggi. Today was terrible! I wanted to watch Twilight as promised by Yaw the day before. Unfortunately, there was only tickets for the front row.. yucks~ So they changed their mind without discussing with me... =( Oh halleluyah~! They bought 4 tickets for Quarantine!!! Which is a horror movie! I've never watched horror movies like this before! I was like :" How could you do this to me?! I wanna go home!" I don't have the guts to watch horror movies! I'm scared! Eww, they are like so gross man! But there wasn't any choice... Oh my halleluyah!~ Know what?! I was closing my ears and eyes throughout the entire show! (Though I peeped a little) Luckily my savouir was beside me! Haha! Phew~ He got my back! But I wasn't dare to watch! Now here I am writing about this... Sh*t! I beg you guys! Don't ever bring me to watch horror movies ever again! If you change your plans, do tell me first alright? I will freak out again just like today!! 3rd of Dec 2008. A Day I will remember... The first time I watched horror movie! Quarantine.... Yucks yucks yucks!! No more horror movies for me!!!

    1 comment:

    Caleb said...

    Hahaha! Oh my, I feel so sorry for you Bev. I know exactly how you feel. I HATE horror movies! Can't understand why people would pay 10 bucks to scare themselves to death! Stupid!

    Well, I'll never take you to a horror movie, that's for sure! ;)