BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 3, 2009

    Fool fool APRIL Fool

    Yesterday was April Fool! It was totally awesome cause I got to prank people but only one ALMOST got me.

    It was midnight and I was chatting with Caleb and he suddenly told me he was gay. I was playing computer games, you see. I'm sure anyone who plays game will put a 100% concentration into it right? So I didnt actually replied his message. Eventually he sms me again and I replied him "Lol... Erm... I can't do much about it. Since when?" His plan was to scare me but I wasn't shocked about that fact. (Cause that is possible) hehe!

    So after that, I successfully pranked Evonne, Yi Hong, Poh Li, Woam Cheng, Ian, Xia Shin, SChuieng, Nicholas. But sadly my fellow sis didn't reply my message AGAIN like any other time. I'm sure the close friends of her know the situation of her not replying msg and your call as well!

    April Fool was part of the game right? Make fun and have fun. Don't take it too seriously mates!

    This year's AF was fun cause I got to prank people!!! AHAHAH!! Well, like V said "Lifeless people make AF fun!" Its true. Cause we were so unoccupied, we just got the whole load of time to think of sneaky way to prank people! And the busy people were not aware of the existence of AF! Lol.

    Well have fun guys!

    4 comments:

    Caleb said...

    What do you mean "that is possible"? It's IMPOSSIBLE that I would ever be gay. No way! :p

    Beverly said...

    HAHAHA!! ok ok... Hrrmmmm...

    rachel said...

    tel me bout it!
    i was cheated by miss evonne !!!

    damn~ so ashamed man..
    zzz..

    but then,
    like other say..
    its HER day~
    one yr one time only~

    let her la~~haha ^^

    Beverly said...

    Haha! yea i know that but she didnt fooled me! Heh! well we r the ones who r too free to fool n prank ppl lahh! haha no choice....