BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 22, 2008

    10 hours SkorA workshop

    Venue: University Malaya, Dewan Kuliah


    Time : 9.00-6.30 pm


    Date : 20 Jun 2008





    I woke up at 5.38am! All because of evonne my alarm!! Prepared and ask mummy to send me to school. Before that, I wanted to buy McD for breakfast but Kp's McD wasn't open for bussiness yet. So went pasar pagi to buy breakfast. I reached school at 6.50 * early- on time*


    Someone just broke his promise to join our SAMPAT GANG. Forget about it!


    Back to the topic,


    Reached UM and registered all those thingy... The Dewan Kuliah was so big! And OLD! I thought this is UM, the place should be quite glamourous but Its so Not! One of the chairs is broken that's why I'm so far apart with vonnie...





    Everything started with Karangan Bahan Rangsangan then breakfast, Komsas, Lunch, Tatabahasa, Tea-break, Rumusan. I enjoyed the karangan and rumusan but as for the komsas and tata? Oh the teachers are so boring! As if they are talking to themselves!






    Yay! Time to go home and Im gonna practice for Saturday's performance. Found our bus, got up, Just as we reach the entrance of UM, the freakin stupid bus broke down! We were STUCK! We all were so Pissed Off! Waited at the side of the road like beggers, a little child who has no home, nowhere to go...




    This has brought us to a break down situation which I don't want to mention here...




    Finally the engine started, we headed back to Klang and went for dinner with the grrls. We had McD. Yummy!~ anything was delicious for us at that moment. We were hungry like hell!



    Vonnie and Pohli went to my house chit-chat... Back home... Sleepy time...




    Pictures we took that day...





















    No comments: