BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 17, 2008

    Changed

    (I) I feel like falling apart right now. A lot of things changed... Since I broke up, we seldom talk to each other... Yes, yes Spm is near but this doesn't mean we can't talk right? Now, I can't really fit in. You changed. As you don't talk seriously anymore. All the words out from your mouth are with sacarstic tone. You don't speak like you mean it anymore... Is that true? Or is it me who is feeling weird here? You were a great friend to me. We talked heart to heart. But now, whenever you start talking makes me uncomfortable, makes me feel as if I don't know anything. The only thing I wish for is the last times we had...

    (II) Everything has changed... I can still feel your warmth around me but its not the same anymore. Its cooler than ever... Its not as warm as last times. Its not as bright anymore. But seeing you are happy everyday makes me feel alright. With laughters and loads of funs! May be I just feel lonely and left apart these times... That's all... I really do wish we could really chill out together like ol' times again. Those times are times when I feel happy and free since he ended the relationship with me.

    1 comment:

    H@r@ld said...

    u knw wat..the only thing of nt getting hurt is stop thinking of him..hehe
    n time will heal the rest