BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 30, 2008

    SunDay- Pavilion

    Woot~! Dad decided to bring us to pavilion!! I was so happy cause its been ages since the last time I went shopping! So we reached there around 10 something. Had our brunch at Carl's Jr. *my fav!! delicious burgers!!





    After that daddy brought us to cinema to check out some new blockbuster. Brother made the decision so we watched The Dark Knight. I thought it was going to be violence and mentally disturbing but then its a MUST WATCH MOVIE this season! Anyways I was quite scared by the Joker's scary looking make-up. Eeww... But overall, I give this movie a 8 out of 10! Check it out!


    Thenbefore the movie started, me and mummy went shopping while daddy and li'l brother went walking around doing nothing. Fyi, its megasale! This is favourite part when I shop! SALES everywhere! I got quite something at a reasonable price. I spotted a little tube dress from BEBE. Tried it on, and fit me well! Mummy bought for me! The best part is that the ori price of this particular dress is rm529 and I bought it at only rm199! Lovin' it!
    Besides, we too spotted sales at levi's. Its like so hard for levi's to have a discount on their items. So we went in. Yay! Bought another jeans! This time is skinny! Levi's Lady Style!!


    As for mummy, she bought a pair of platforms from lewre. Wow! This pair are rocking HOT! Malangnya, my big foot can't fit my mum's size. She wears size 6/7 and I wear size 9! Ouch! Makes me hard to find suitable shoes.


    After the movie and everything we went petaling jaya for duck rice. My all time favourite!

    No comments: