BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 16, 2008

    You Are Going To Die!

    Who's gonna die? That would be YAP YONG YAW!
    No more mercy!
    Let me tell you, he actually is the naughtiest boy in class!
    Bully me huh?
    I dont think he knows me well, cause he's so gonna pay back after doing these to me!
    Now, here's the thing. We sat next to each other. He started everything by hitting me over and over again! I can't stand it! So I might as well just use the old fashion way, Pulling Shoe Laces! Wahaha! That's childish right? But that's what our ji mui taught us to do...
    This is the fun part! He actually took off my shoe as return!! Oh my god! He did it twice! The last time was when school over. He took my shoe everwhere around the class and made fun of me. Everybody was looking at me. What a joke?! Tomorrow he's not going to school but it doesn't mean he could run away from everything!
    I will still do anything I can this time. (I haven't do the most evil thing on earth to him!) But this time, Listen up YYY, you wont step out of the school with your pants on this Friday!!!

    No comments: