BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 6, 2008

    I can feel the wind

    I know I was the first to grabbed hold on your heart. You thought you were everything and no one is strong enough to grab your heart isn't it. You're wrong! I held it tight in my palms and you could feel it, you wouldn't just accept it.
    You broke my heart.
    I wished you happy with her. I had faith in you that everything between you two would work out.
    But in the end, you broke another fragile glass.
    You are cruel. I never knew you would do that to her.
    Everybody makes mistake but mistakes can't be repeated.
    All the while you were cheating to her and this made things so unfair to her.
    Now, you're coming back to me? No way.
    I want to make things clear.
    I do love you. The love I gave was no more.
    I do love you now. But now, I do you like my own brother.

    I can feel the wind.
    You treat me the best. You protect me.
    I can feel all these but I just couldn't accept the fact that you made the same mistake twice!
    I hope you can understand.
    Let the wind blow.

    I appreciate all the things you did. Especially during my birthday!
    It wasn't miserable at all!

    4 comments:

    - IaNtaN - said...

    Hmmm. Not again?
    CheeR up. :)

    rachel said...

    who is that guy?

    Beverly said...

    obviously u know who... lol. right? aiya end d la...

    =) said...

    ahhar.. now u know the truth of the world.. thats all part of the plan..hahahahaha