BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 25, 2008

    My secondary school is reaching the end point.
    I have to say I don't feel like graduationg now...
    these 2 years of secondary school in 5s5 has made my life even more interesting.
    Our graduation ceremony is of course closing.
    Everybody's preparing for the show.
    Including us!
    From the beginning of the preparation, I was worried that some of them will not co-operate well with me. Some of them are shy. Some are just playing a fool.
    But everything came out well!
    Beyond my expectation! Now, I don't want to expect them to perform like professionals but I want them to perform to tell everyone who they really are.
    This picture has showed my mates efford on the preparation for the show.
    See them move!

    Ahh, there's not much time left. So might as well we take some pictures as our memories huh?
    Look at us JUMP! (or me?)

    Most students in our school said that my class, 5s5 has the most pretty girls!
    Is that true?
    Yes Indeed! Every girls in my class are TOP leng lui!
    There you go!



    And I also think that my class has the most handsome guys!



    Physics teacher.

    Biology teacher.

    See the happy faces !

    That's all for this post! Stay tune for more pictures! Haha!
    Graduation is on 31st October.!




















    No comments: