BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 2, 2008

    Sweetest Birthday Ever!

    Now now, this post is gonna be so so long.
    Buckle up sit tight and enjoy the fun ride!

    01-10-2008
    My birthday!
    As clock strikes 12, I received whole loads of birthday wishes from my friends. Lovely~
    Among of them, 2 are my favourites:


    fr Evonne:

    Laughing machine is gonna get a year older now. I hope it doesnt break down, but work even harder by laughing from lowest pitch to the highest pitch! hahaha:-) happy 17th birthday laughing machine, thank God you've been born to this world to light up ppl around you. love ya always, will always send you to workshop for routine checkup (what i mean is go shopping malls n shop till u drop) After i get more familiar with driving to pavilion, one-u n many other places. haha. love ya!


    fr Poh li:

    Hey buddy ;) its ur birthday! happy 17th BIRTHDAY! Glad to have u as my friend, so thermos! (with that type of 'body', which makes gsc so envy... Look.. Style..) Well, good luck in ur future. Hope everything goes smoothly as u want.. Study hard n enjoy ur day ya? Sexy lady;)


    There was a lot more. Can't be possibly list out all.. haha! Anyways wanna say thanks to all my friends who remembered. A simple 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' meant a lot to me!

    THANK YOU FRIENDS!
    ***

    Firstly, I kan need to tell ya how I celebrated with family right? well, it was simple. They sang birthday song to me at home lah...

    -Strawberry cake- my fav!


    So, my 2008 birthday lasted for 2 long days. Ya, i know, birthday only last for 24 hours. but mine was 48 hours! haha! My friends planned a lot of things for me...

    So, The actual day... 1st of October 2008, I went out with andNicholas, Kelvin, Ah Keong, Kate Ashslyn. Talking about Kate and Ashslyn, Owh~ they are my darlings! Both these girls joined my birthday bash for 2 days! Sacrificed a lot of their time!

    And how nice of Nic! He baked a cake for me!! and flowers too!



    ******

    2nd-oct-2008

    Neway KTV, Centro klang.
    I'm so glad! Everyone from SG showed up! (except thailand girl, GSC) That is the best gift! Other than that, my LIFETIME BFF Sherlyn turned up as well! Owh~ its been ages since the last time we hung out! So glad! Besides that, Ah Pheng came too! He fulfilled his promise! yay! He sang! haha!

    Our pictures speak not a thousand, not a million but a billion words!

    The Handsome Y Yaw

    The Latecomer Evonne

    The Rockstar Sher

    The little girl Kate

    The blurcase of the day Popo

    The slowpoke Ash

    The forever big face Worm


    The monitor of the year Pheng


    DRUNK?!




    Signature post!
    Smile mode>lame mode>horrified mode>ouch ouch ouch mode

    Owh?!>HAR???!!!>ARGHH!!!!>Help im chocking

    hurh?

    how i love my cap!

    SGSG!


    Dang Dang~ Presenting My presies from my Darlings!

    Minnie notebook(sher), Keychain(sean), Necklace(wen2), Roses(nic), Chocolate(Kel&keong), Arsenal cap(sendirilah), Photo album(SG), Pink cup(yhong & syi), Piggy bank(Pheng&Pyang)

    My lovely roses...

    lovin' it!

    Photo album from SAMPAT GANG which made me cry..~

    Minnie notebook designed by Sher*TOUCHED*

    Last but not least! My very own arsenal cap!

    1 comment:

    =) said...

    oiiii u haven write how miserable ur birthday le lols den u haven write me inside ur most favorites de msg le~ lols who bring u a miserable at 1U lols