BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 20, 2008

    Performance and Richee&Richard's birthday

    So 11.10.2008, Saturday, I went performing at centro klang.
    Its some sort like a charity show, for "single parent" foundation.
    So as usual we danced our 'DaYi'.
    Everything wasn't that good actually...
    When I prepared to meet Evonne and others at Flavors i saw amber so took a pic lah...

    0.o bev with Amber. Owh my make-up! Perform ma...

    Fan dance.

    ***

    After the performance I went downstairs for Richee and Richard's birthday celebration.

    Im not that close with Richee but Im like super Good with others. lol.

    Before we took picture... Our conversations are as follow:

    " Err... Richee, you know who am i isnt it?"

    "Yeah! Of course! There there the Rm400 de..."

    =.=


    Sweet smile both

    Final pic! *ki-chak~

    No comments: