BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 7, 2008

    STALKERS!

    I can't take it anymore!
    I must say it out loud now!
    Everything I do is followed and copied.
    "Creativity is to think more efficiently." -Pierre Reverdy.
    I am so damn sure those copycats don't have any sense of CREATIVITY man!
    They just do anything you do.
    They will just follow your every single move just to get your attention.
    This just pissed me off bad!
    I can't stand these people man!
    C'mon get a life!
    Get your own inspiration la...
    The copying thing had happened not just once but loads of times already!
    I felt so unsecure being copied by these people.
    Its like every single move of my life is immitated!!
    Owh!!
    2WORDS
    -PISSED OFF!-
    ~So sorry if my harsh tone made anyone felt uneasy... No offence to anyone here. =)

    No comments: