BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 19, 2009

    charcoal soap

    Some of you should know that I have sensitive skin. My skin will itch to the max if something irritates my skin. So my cousin bought me a soap for skin care.
    Charcoal SOAP. There you go charcoal soap. =.=
    ~~
    ~
    ~~~
    ~~
    ~
    ~~~
    ~
    ~
    Guess what color it is?
    ~~
    ~~
    ~
    ~
    ~~
    ~~~
    ~
    Well its charcoal mah.
    ~
    ~~~
    ~
    ~~
    ~
    ~~~
    ~
    ~
    ~~
    ~
    ~~~

    Its black in color.
    Its kinda disgusting when you think of rubbing charcoal to your body. And its black in color. Its Charcoal. But I tried it today. Somehow its quite refreshing though. HAhah! I'll see whether it really will cure my skin problems...

    6 comments:

    Stanley said...

    Charcoal soap?? Isn't that the thing we use to BBQ 0_0

    Beverly said...

    yea exactly! haha! I dont smell like bbq though...

    Jackson said...

    I so blur that I initially read Charcoal Soup haha. It looks silver though

    Beverly said...

    with the packet on mah...its reflection

    cyan_loh said...

    hahaa, ur charcoal soap looks shiny *bling bling* :))

    Beverly said...

    ahaha! shinny? lol.... got plastic packaging ma. haha!