BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 18, 2009

    Funfair!

    Now, now I haven't been updating my blog alot. But it seemed like there was nothing much for me to blog about. Life's fine. Nothing big.
    As usual, every friday night is the night me and my schoolmates, my lovely "siblings" gather together for yam cha session.
    Went to Ice cream cafe, had some snacks to fill my tummy. Then, me, worm and chicky suggested to go to the fun fair nearby. Guess what? I'm turning 18! And I haven't step into a funfair for at least a decade I think. LOL! So I was like a child so eager so excited! haha!

    Da Jie was as excited as I was! haha! The two kids. And the first ride we wanted to go on was the "Spin spin spin" ahah! That's what I called it. Everyone loves that I bet! Except for the after part. HAHA!
    How sad, I left my camera at home. No choice I had to use my SonyErricson CyberShot. Fulfilled the tummy again with Mc D! What? Goshhh mc d AGAIN. like AGAIN man...

    Enjoy ya friday night peeps!