BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 1, 2009

    pet pet

    ~Chiang chiang chiang!~
    Introducing my brother's little pet. I found out that not many people know the presence of this little fella. It's a sugar glider. Some sort of squirrel! It's cute eh!! The part is my brother calls it "nicknick" while my parents call it "Xiao Ming"! HAH! Oh well, the thing it loves to do to me the most is to shit and pee on my palm whenever it's out! goshh man. No kidding. Oh by the way, it has really long tails~~ Haha!

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    ahhh the eyes so big !!!xD


    when can i play with it la..must bring dettol to wash off the pee already..HAHA :p

    EVo said...

    just wipe ur hand on bev no need to wash laa ahahaha.

    Beverly said...

    eu gene, haha! u can play with it by just buying it... RM 300++? hahaha!! Fluffy little fella.
    LOL !!! ishh! tht's so disgusting.... haha! evo.... i cant believe u will do tht to me?!

    Anonymous said...

    cairynne here,
    i know
    i wanted it a long time ago
    lol
    but careful sometime it bites

    Anonymous said...

    cairynne here,
    i know
    i wanted it a long time ago
    lol
    but careful sometime it bites