BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 11, 2009

    too MUCH picturesssss

    HEyyy guys! Oh man, this is a long post with alot of photos. You can just ignore it if you want to. But heyyy! Laugh your ass out man! I went "yam cha" with Nicholas in Starbucks Centro this afternoon. He brought his MacBook man! So I started playing with all the effects in his lappie. Guess what? The Laughing Machine was activated! I laughed non-stop till something happened *which I won't mention here*. Errhemmm *clear throat*. Well, we took loadsss of pictures- stupid pictures- retarded pictures- whatever pictures you can think of.
    ~
    Starting with this one!
    Orge? =D
    Kisses!
    OMG look at my teeth! EeekK!
    Well, some normal picture lah k?
    Siamese twins!
    Bev+Veb

    Wahhh!
    ~
    ~~
    ~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~
    ~~
    ~
    and this.
    Cute alien *wink*

    After that, Sherlyn and Wendy tagged along. HAHA! Let's take more pictures!!! Me love this picture!
    Scary.
    *Lovess*
    We were being (sea creatures) Lala. =)
    kiss kiss nick's hand

    Last but not least.
    Normal picture of 4 of us!

    No comments: