BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 7, 2009

    Family Gathering!

    Date : 5th July
    Venue : Kai's place
    Food : Steamboat!
    Yeah man, the family gathered at Kai's place for steamboat party last Sunday! Wow man! Perfect. All the cousins studied oversea came back at the same time! Everyone was there. Here's the 'cousin table' haha! All cousins. no Mummy and Daddy!
    Gosh.. my brother hid behind me lahhh!

    ~Chiang chiang chiang chiang~This is my cousin Han Chun who is also my *boyfriend*! HAhah! He claims himself as my boyfriend to protect me from the stalkersssss! haHAHA!! ;)
    The food was awesome. I still prefer our own steamboat. Homemade steamboat. We take our own sweet time to makan eh! I sat at the same spot from the start till the end mannn!! Have put on some weight eh? Haha! Have to start dieting already~~!
    We all had fun that night. Of course with my aunt around there will be more gathering!

    2 comments:

    Stanley said...

    Nice! Haih...its been ages since I've been to a family reunion.

    Beverly said...

    Organize one! =D