BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 25, 2009

    Absinthe-D!

    Last Friday night was awesome! Went to my brothers' house for party! They are the best brothers I can ever have. Han Chun and Marc! ;) Han came back from UK about 3 months ago, and he is leaving for Canada coming Thursday. He'll be there for 2 years for his studies. Other than that, Marc is leaving for UK again to continue on with his Master. Hmm.. they won't be around anymore and that is not fun at all. They both are the big eaters. Hehe! They finish all the food when there's extra. Wish the best of luck to both of you!!!

    Han Chun and myself.
    Marc
    Of course not to forget my lovely hamsap cousin lor. Kai! Always my manager! XD
    Ah, the Ooi brothers attended the party too! Glad to see them! Cause the last time I saw them was during Transformers 2 the movie. Hmm.. All the fun brothers are leaving... ? Lol. Both Euveng and Eugene are leaving to China for 2 months. Good luck to you both too! Do not forget to buy me souvenirs! *grins*
    Eugene
    Euveng

    Marc managed to buy a bottle of Absinthe! Well, people like me (do not drink) surelah don't know what's so special about it. It is historically described as a distilled, highly alcoholic (45%-74%ABV) beverage. 74% of alcohol man?!?! I can't imagine how they managed to swallow that killer drink. It's naturally green in color. No additives added. Well everyone who drank it has that weird face written "Gahh~~ I need ice!" Haha! They said it tastes like listerine. Hey it looks like listerine too!
    "Has everyone took a glass? Ready??" Poof! Champagne dah open. Everyone get to drink!
    Yes yes I totally agree with Eugene's expression. It tasted .... Ummm BAD. Oh well.
    Guess what? I had my first real alcoholic drink that night. *angelic face* All thanks to Jasper, Kai's friend. The fella who drank nonstop and vomitted in my aunt's toilet. But still can drink like mad! Woof~ He saw me sitting there quietly with the *angelic look* so he shouted "Oi! Kai's cousin! you have to drink with me!" He pushed me a Vodka. I was so panicky cause I seriously I swear, I never drank before lor... Han also cannot help me.
    So *gulp* my first shot of Vodka! Down my throat. burning~~~~ Gahhh! My mouth, my throat, my stomach was burning. C'mon that was Absolut Vodka Blue Label. It has 40% ABV man! After that shot, I went to the kitchen, filled my tummy with WATER! I needed water so badly. Phew, finally I felt better. Haha! Well, most of the people there was asking me the same question over and over again. "Bev, you drove here?" "Bev, are you OK?" ^^ Thanks guys!!
    Hmmm now,
    Question for you: What is the fun part about parties?
    My answer: Camwhoring!!!~~~~ LOLOLO
    You can never leave a party without taking too little of pictures.
    You can never say you took too many pictures in a party!
    You can camwhore with whatever gadget you have! even dslr! haha!
    Dramatic ones.
    Repeat camwhore again.
    I bet every single person who attended enjoyed the party. Right? Had so much fun watching people drink like mad (one shot one shot down!) and of course camwhoring with dslr!
    Need to get one for myself in the future! XD
    -Thanks to EVO for all the wonderful pictures!-

    No comments: