BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 17, 2009

    MTV WORLD STAGE WAS A BLAST BOMB POW!

    MTV WORLD STAGE!!!!!!!!!!
    I gotta tell you! That night was AWESOME! Every performance was damn good. But I have to say ALL AMERICAN REJECTS was the BEST OF ALL! OMG! Followed by BOYS LIKE GIRLS and HOOBASTANK! Alright. I'll chill and leave all the high-ness at the back.
    Ahh, so I followed Caleb's car to Sunway on Saturday. I was already high in the car. The moment I got into the car. I was high already! Blame me for that. Yea cause I was going to MTV WORLD STAGE man.
    I had two more extra tickets so I decided to give them to Zuu and Fion. Zuuu was desperate to get the tickets but too sad she couldn't get it.
    EXCITED! We met up with cheryl girl inside. When we got in it was ESTRANGED's performance. Didn't enjoy it. Well, I didn't know any of their songs mahh.
    Then, the party started with BOYS LIKE GIRLS on stage! ARHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! That was it! that was it! Everyone was screaming the hell out for them! I was screaming the hell out! And they actually sang LOVE DRUNK as their first song! Was so damn excited! I love Love Drunk. "I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover. I love you forever, forever is over!"

    After BOYS LIKE GIRLS was RAYGUN, then PIXIE LOTT, HOOBASTANK. HOOBASTANK sang the reason. It was AWESOME-NESS!!!!!
    Then then then!!!!! THIS IS THE PART!!!!!
    Then.............................
    *Grab hair scream and shout and jump and run everywhere!*
    ALL AMERICAN REJECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were SUPER DUPER UBER DAMN MEGA FREAKING DAMN BEYOND-WORDS-TO-DESCRIBE-AWESOME! Ok ok. I'm back. Making it wayyyyy too much. But they were BOMB! Their performance was the best! They basically sang every favourite song of mine! "I'll keep you my dirty little secret. Don't tell anyone or you'll just be another regret. My dirty little secret. Who has to know?" You just had to be there to get the FEELING!! Right guys???? We were all moving along and singing along with the beat!
    After AAR, alot of people left. We got ourselves better spot. HEHE! And the last performance was KASABIAN. Well, I didnt know much about them.XD

    That night was tremendously AWESOME! What else can I use to replace AWESOME right now? Ahhhhhh!!! Was my second concert and I'm still loving it!

    I'm so waiting for more BLASTING Concerts so I can scream my lungs out again! SCREAM TILL I HAVE NO VOICE I DONT CARE! Just wanna have fun!

    "I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you! You wanna touch me too!" *its wayyy better than Mariah's Touch My Body~~~~*

    Chao peeps! Have fun imagining the concert with all my high-ness in this post! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREAM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    xoxo

    1 comment:

    Caleb said...

    MTV WORLD STAGE was da BOMB? In the words of Tyson, "YeeaaAAHH... YeeeaaAAAHHHH.... say YeeeaaaAAAHHHHH!" Haha!